Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gayle Palama's witch's house!!!

My buddy Gayle Palama (shout out to another locally born chick ;-)) has created a fantastic witch's house, and I am tickled pink that some of my pieces have made it into that I love! When she first showed me some pics, I was immediately drawn in by the whole cool, creepy vibe. This is the kind of piece that I could spend HOURS marveling at because of all the little details she has added. Did I mention that Gayle is a hardcore foodie and watches the same cooking shows I do?? Woot!!!! I want to see MORE, Gayle!!!!

On another note, I am back from my week long vacation with BF Lance, aka Batty (because he is NUTS)!! We met in LA and drove down to SF. I've never been so exhausted in my entire life, but I had such a blast!! We packed alot into that week- lots of music shopping and hat buying and tattooing (him, not me), and getting lost, among other things. I started in on orders right when I got back home, so, needless to say, I already need another vacation ;-)!

Below are just a few scenes of Gayle's house:









15 comments:

  1. Excellant witches house ... the detail is amazing!!

    Your pieces are not hard to pick out and they add a huge bit of reality!!

    Cheers,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fantastic house. You know it belongs to a witch without having to see one. I loved finding all the details like those razor blades and countless other things.

    Thank you for shring the house. I hope she starts a blog. I would love to see the outside of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, the witch's house is fantastic, really I want to spend hours looking at their smallest details. Gayle Palama is to be congratulated and you share something so beautiful for us. kiss on the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiva, oh, my goodness, that house is incredible!

    Glad you had a good vacation! I always feel like I need a vacation after vacation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTICA escena!!!!
    Que maravilla de detalles, es genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiva, as always you are much to kind! I do actually have a blog, but I am pretty lazy about it. I posted the rest of my photos this morning, in case you want to take a gander. (My Miniature Witch House) Thanks again for adding so much to my wee house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing scenes! Your creations complement
    perfectly each scene.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. ho ho ho that is indeed amazing! i especially love the broken eggs on the floor :P welcome back!!! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encanta¡¡¡ cada detalle es genial

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it great guys???? Ok, Gayle, I'm winging it to your blog very shortly!! We want to see MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback. This is my first project and I can't wait to start the second. Thank you for everything Kiva! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those eggs of yours I love best but the whole house is just amazing. It is indeed quite scary and the details are very interesting.

    Gayle, your house is very different from the typical . Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mamma mia!!! fantastic and suggestive!! detailed and perfect!!
    Hugs
    Mariarita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susan, I agree- it's not a "typical" witch's house, which is partly why I love it so much. Go look at the new pics she put up- OMG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete